domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

Selena y Justin

                                         Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez / Photo: Reference



One would think that being a famous young artist Selena Gomez has a crowd of suitors at her feet, however, the reality is that Selena has not been having much luck in the field of love. 

According Selena Gomez has many guys are left intimidated by his fame, for that reason, 'Selly' Katy Perry asked for advice about what to do and so that men do not feel so intimidated and to attract them. 

'I spoke with Katy Perry about the guys who get intimidated by successful women. I have not yet found someone who understands my lifestyle, I support him and love on that and not feel threatened that 'Selena Gomez account. 

'Yes I think I scared some kids, because I always say' I want to change the world!I have dreams! What do you do? '. But only I know how to be, "he added. Do you think Selena Gomez arrives to find the ideal man someday?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario