lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Jencarlos Canela, moved by the death of Monica Spear

                                                                                                                                                                 
Jencarlos Canela , who starred in Forbidden Passion ( Telemundo ) Monica Spear , reacted with grief at the news of his death.

Canela told via telephone to program a new day on Tuesday that the phone rang in the morning while he was recording in the studio. When I got the news of the death of his colleague, said : " I have the heart to million, a pain in the chest that can not explain.

"I had the pleasure of meeting Monica, to share with her , discover the great human being he was. Their daughter Maya ... think ... do not even know what to say. Otherwise I 'd never met a person so hard to live and as a lover of life .

"It was an extremely intelligent, courageous woman , a great friend and a woman who loved his country . People told him , do not you go to Los Angeles ... She told you ' I love my country , love my people ' then, to think like this ... I have so many emotions inside, do not know what to tell you . "

Cinnamon, who is married to Venezuelan Gaby Espino added that " it hurts immensely what is happening there. To be able to take the life of someone wanting to take something ."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario